College is back in session and you're in need of some extra beer money (or rent money, video game money, etc.). No problem. Here is an outline of my system where I earn just over $200 per month by investing about 1 hour each day. Be honest with yourself, you can invest this time to earn beer money instead of browsing Reddit, facebook, or downloading torrents.
My Top 5 Beer Money Sites
- Swagbucks - Earn easy points or "Swagbucks" everyday. Answer a daily poll, go through NOSO offers, use the search bar on the site, get the bonus Swagcodes. You can also use Swagbucks TV, do surveys, complete tasks, and watch short clips for bonus points. My average monthly gain = $25 in Amazon gift cards for about 5 minutes of work a day.
- Check out this post for my Complete Guide to Swagbucks.
- GiftHulk - Similar to Swagbucks, you earn HulkCoins by using GiftHulk's search engine for your daily searches, daily surveys, completing offers, and using the Treasure Box. The Treasure Box is one of the coolest things about GiftHulk where you could get instant prizes such as Amazon GCs and HulkCoins!
- Check out this post for my Complete Guide to GiftHulk.
- 10 minutes of work each day = $25 in Amazon GCs per month.
- Amazon Prime Student - Get a FREE $10 Amazon gift card just for trying out Amazon Prime Student for free when you register through this link!
- Not only will you get free 2-day shipping on most items sold by Amazon.com, but you'll also get a FREE $10.00 gift card, access to streaming movies, and other goodies just for trying it out. It's great for textbooks, video games, and other necessities. Make sure you take advantage of Amazon Prime and sign up today.
- InstantCashSweepstakes - Answer 3 question surveys and get instant cash in your account to withdraw to PayPal. Sign up through this link and complete the 2 minute tutorial to get $1.00 added to your account instantly. You can cash out at $2.00 to your PayPal account.Each of the surveys are really simple and fun.
- Get a "prize" for completing each 3 question survey. The prize is usually a few cents, tickets, and coins. The money adds up and you can withdrawl via PayPal. The tickets are used for automatically entering you into the $50 drawing held each day. The coins are used to enter in a drawing held every 4 hours for $2.00.
- Bing Rewards - Simply sign up for Bing Rewards by clicking on the link at the left, make a few searches each day (up to a daily limit) plus do other easy tasks.
- Spend 3 minutes doing 10 searchers per day = $5 Amazon GC in about 10 days
- Use this Chrome extension to earn Bing Rewards every time you search Google.
- Don't forget to check the "offers" page each day to see what you can click for points that day! It changes every day! Invite your friends and earn more!
- BONUS SITE -- Amazon's Mechanical Turk - A reliable service by Amazon.com, you complete surveys/other tasks for various pay. One of the most popular sites on the web. My average monthly income = $300 depending on the amount of effort that I put into it. Most recently, my goal has been to do about $5-$10 per day which gives me about $150 extra per month.
- Check out this post for my tips on using mTurk.
- Spending 2-3 hours per day on r/hwtf = $8-$15 a day depending on how much effort I want to put into it.
- You can cash out to your bank account or purchase items via Amazon.com! Sign up for an Amazon Prime Student Account today and earn $3 just for trying it out!
Bonus Sites to Earn More Beer Money
- Apptrailers - (iOS App from App Store) Watch very short 10 second clips of game and app trailers and earn Amazon gift cards very quickly. It adds up quickly and you only need to spend a few minutes a day to get a gift card.
- Enter the referral code "xception" to get an extra 50 points when you sign up using that code.
- GetLivePoints - Want Xbox LIVE Gold codes? Microsoft Points codes? Xbox 360 gamers need to sign up for GetLivePoints because this is the fastest way to get free Xbox Live codes and Microsoft points. Simply sign up and complete a few offers (an investment of 20 minutes a day) and you will be able to redeem for either Xbox Live gold cards or Microsoft Points.
- You could pay for your Xbox Live gold completely by using this site. Currently, you need 935 points for 1 month of Xbox Live gold.
- Get 100 free points when you sign up here!
- Listia - Get awesome stuff without spending any money. It's an online auction site that is more like a beer money site than eBay! You can earn credits to bid on items or sell your own! This is one of my favorite emerging sites.
- SocialSci - Earn easy $5 Amazon GCs by filling out quick surveys. These surveys are actually really fun and you are contributing towards real scientific studies. This is a great place to start because you'll earn a $5 GC in a very short time.
- AdFoc.us - Make $6.50 for every 1000 clicks on a link. This is very useful if you're a contributor to any web forum where the links are allowed. Consider using AdFoc.us as a way to get paid for clicks!
- Viggle - An app for Android and iPhone where you can "check in" to shows and receive points. This is very good for any show that you watch whether its Primetime TV, sports, or any other shows. You can even check in when you are away from the TV.
- They pay out instantly and is an easy $15 a month by checking in to only a few shows.